Tuesday 5 January 2010

5th January 2010


This is my first attempt at a blog. I have been meaning to start one for some time but just never got around to it. I live in Manchester and when we got up this morning it was impossible to get to work due to the snow and ice on the roads, in fact it was impossible to get the car off the drive!! I spend as much time as I can crafting i.e. card making and scrapbooking and absolutely love it! I am debating whether to attempt a card challenge but again I haven't got a clue where to start. I will just take my time before committing myself I think. Perhaps start with something simple - if anyone could point me in the right direction I would be really grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Well done you - great start - as for challenges - just go for it.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete